For parents looking for childcare on the Sunshine Coast, our NCC Early Learning Centres in Buderim and on our campus here in Woombye/Nambour, offer the best start for your child, through learning, encouragement and fun in a nurturing environment with outstanding educators.
NCC Early Learners is a Christ-centred learning environment, where family values are upheld, and parents are welcomed, making it truly a family-friendly daycare.
Exceptional Learning Environment
There are a number of aspects to our NCC Early Learners centre in Nambour, that make it such a special place for young children to attend. These include:
- A modern and spacious facility tucked away in a quiet semi-rural setting overlooking the NCC Berakah Farm.
- Our farm is a five-acre working farm with cattle, miniature horses, chickens, honey bees including blossoming orchards and vegetable gardens – all wonderful for sparking curiosity and sensory development in children.
- A Bush Kindy Program developed in partnership with NaturePlay QLD to build confidence and capabilities outdoors.
- French – we teach this Latin-based language from a young age so children can develop their language skills and aptitude for languages.
- A range of exciting incursions and excursions specially tailored for young children and their interests.
- Our very own Learn to Swim pool complex right next to our centre with instructed weekly swimming lessons as part of the daycare program for children 2.5 years* and older.
Our Early Learning Curriculum & Approach
To inspire a love of learning from an early age, NCC Early Learners has developed a special curriculum for children from six weeks* of age – which is now delivered at eight childcare centres across Queensland.
With us, learning is all-encompassing with staff nurturing children to inspire, encourage, and learn.
This includes a focus on developing good character and confidence and allowing children the freedom to develop their own identities and contribute to their learning for life.
While ensuring each child is educated, we still personalise learning to develop each child’s individual gifts. Combined with a literacy-based curriculum, we develop their intelligence, inquisitiveness and capabilities to ensure they are well prepared for Prep and the start of their formal schooling.
By offering quality daycare on the Sunshine Coast, NCC Early Learners give your child an early advantage in life, growing their confidence and shaping their lives in the areas that matter most to parents.
Please click here to go to NCC Early Learners dedicated website for further information and enrolment.