Our Junior Campus is well regarded for exceptional learning opportunities, warmth, care, and a supportive environment. It’s characterised by the importance placed on character, culture, the community and Christ-centred education.
We deliver structured routines, focused learning and fun – along with teachers, facilities and offerings being some of the best of Sunshine Coast Primary Schools.
Valued Students at our Sunshine Coast Junior Campus (Primary School)
Our priority at this campus is to provide excellent education while ensuring that every student feels known and valued by both staff and peers. We believe that creating a nurturing environment for our students is essential to their success in learning and achieving their full potential.
Our teaching approach combines the Australian Curriculum with a biblical perspective and includes the most effective teaching strategies, including elements of Classical Education. Additionally, each year level has four specialist lessons per week in French, Music, Physical Education, and Library.
We are committed to supporting each individual student in developing a love for learning and gaining confidence in their abilities. Our staff is dedicated to providing a rigorous and differentiated learning experience, and we have programs in place to support the needs of both gifted and talented students, as well as those who require additional learning support.
We offer a range of programs that allow students to explore their artistic abilities, including choir, band, a sporting pathways program, Inside Out drama company, and lunchtime interest groups. We believe that students benefit from a collaborative relationship between the school and families, and we encourage parents to stay involved in their child’s progress and support their learning.
At our campus, we foster close relationships with regular communication and encourage parents to contribute their expertise and knowledge to support their child’s education.
Christian, Dynamic and Unique Environment for Academic Excellence
Our Sunshine Coast Primary School offers a dynamic environment with diverse facilities:
- Beautifully landscaped grounds create an ambience for gaining knowledge and play.
- Specialist French teacher from Prep for developing young minds.
- Performance & Instrumental Music Program for all year levels, with full immersion in Year 4
- Award-winning band and choir program.
- Specialists Science Laboratory and Drama Room.
- Teachers are trained and responsible for pastoral care with assistance from specialist staff.
- Christian teaching and values formation.
See what we offer in a Junior Campus Classroom.
Purpose-built Facilities for Engaging Experiences
Our Multi-Purpose Centre (Abbenbroek building) facilities are comprehensive and modern to complement our teaching programs:
- Libraries – lower and upper Junior
- Science laboratory
- Music classroom
- Drama/performing arts room
- Music (band) rehearsal spaces
- Six instrumental music tuition rooms
- Separate Prep Centre with exclusive play area and equipment
- Extensive undercover recreation areas
- Outdoor adventure play areas – equipment, sandpit, soft fall mat
We also deliver excellence by:
- Dedicated Junior School Café (Tuckshop)
- Class sets of iPads – Prep to Year 3
- Individual devices for Years 4 to 6
- Large oval
- Access to the onsite Shalom Health & Fitness Centre (Gym, indoor basketball and other courts)
Get in touch with us today
Get in touch with our Sunshine Coast Primary School for more information on how to enrol your child at Nambour Christian College.