Nambour Christian College is a Sunshine Coast Christian school where staff members care passionately about the overall well-being of each of our students.
Our aim is to provide a quality educational environment that fosters security, support and success in academic, spiritual, social and physical areas of the students’ lives.
Please see below for current employment opportunities.
Our Employment Environment Agreement
Our employment agreement with staff has six major priorities that are considered essential to the maintenance and preservation of the unique qualities, style and values of the College. These are:
- The distinctive ethos of the College
- God’s Word (the Bible) is our standard of truth
- The sense of a Christ-centred learning faith community
- The commitment to excellence in all endeavours
- The high quality of education provided by the College
- A commitment by staff to work, in co-operation with students and parents, to maximise learning outcomes for students.
As a staff member at NCC, you can expect to enjoy a strong faith community, regular times of devotion, outstanding facilities and gardens, all in a unique rainforest setting.
The College has a commitment to, and a reputation for, providing a supportive environment for professional development and personal growth. Nambour Christian College is a co-educational, inter-denominational Christian school located in the heartland of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. It is a Prep to Year 12 school with approximately 1150 students. The College also contains an Early Learning Centre facility for children aged 15 months and above.
The following documents should be read when applying for a position at Nambour Christian College, as they provide the solid foundational requirements for all our staff.
Current Employment Opportunities
School Café Assistant Chef
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and suitably qualified Chef to join our NCC Catering team on a full-time, term-time basis.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7.00am to 3.00pm.
- Preparing food for the tuckshops/cafe and catering
- Coffee making
- Serving customers
- Stocking fridges and food displays
- Receiving, and storing deliveries
- To provide a friendly and cheerful environment for students and staff
- To develop and manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- To ensure that the working environment is kept clean and free of hazards
- To be acquainted with current regulations relating to Health and Safety at work, food handling and hygiene regulations, fire-fighting equipment and precautions.
The successful applicant will:
Have a current Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent) and/or proven industry experience, a current/valid Working with Children Blue Card and be able to demonstrate commitment to the ethos of the College, including acceptance of the College’s Statement of Faith.
The College’s practices are based on Biblical Christian principles and values. We seek committed Christians who have a passion to teach, model, guide and direct the lives of our students.
Applications close 8am, Monday 14 June 2021
To apply, see ‘Staff Applications and Info’ below.
Staff Applications and Info
For teachers and support staff applying for an advertised position or interested in registering your interest with us to be considered for future positions, please read the following information and use forms provided.
- Covering letter to the College Principal
- Completed relevant “Employment Application Form” and “Statement of Faith” located below
- Current CV
To: College Principal
Nambour Christian College
PO Box 500
NAMBOUR QLD 4560
or email to: email@example.com
For all enquiries, phone 07 5451 3333.