Nambour Christian College is a Sunshine Coast Christian school where staff members care passionately about the overall well-being of each of our students.
Our aim is to provide a quality educational environment that fosters security, support and success in academic, spiritual, social and physical areas of the students’ lives.
Please see below for current employment opportunities.
Our Employment Environment Agreement
Our employment agreement with staff has six major priorities that are considered essential to the maintenance and preservation of the unique qualities, style and values of the College. These are:
- The distinctive ethos of the College
- God’s Word (the Bible) is our standard of truth
- The sense of a Christ-centred learning faith community
- The commitment to excellence in all endeavours
- The high quality of education provided by the College
- A commitment by staff to work, in co-operation with students and parents, to maximise learning outcomes for students.
As a staff member at NCC, you can expect to enjoy a strong faith community, regular times of devotion, outstanding facilities and gardens, all in a unique rainforest setting.
The College has a commitment to, and a reputation for, providing a supportive environment for professional development and personal growth. Nambour Christian College is a co-educational, inter-denominational Christian school located in the heartland of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. It is a Prep to Year 12 school with approximately 1150 students. The College also contains an Early Learning Centre facility for children aged 15 months and above.
The following documents should be read when applying for a position at Nambour Christian College, as they provide the solid foundational requirements for all our staff.
Current Employment Opportunities
Relief Teacher Assistant – Library
The College is seeking applications for experienced, passionate and suitably qualified Teacher Assistants for relief duties in our College Library.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a current Positive Blue Card – Commission for Children and Young People
- Be proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office programs
Previous library experience preferred.
The College’s practices are based on Biblical Christian principles and values. We seek committed Christians who have a passion for Christian service.
Applications close: 8am, Monday 16 August 2021
To apply, see ‘Staff Applications and Info’ below.
Staff Applications and Info
For teachers and support staff applying for an advertised position or interested in registering your interest with us to be considered for future positions, please read the following information and use forms provided.
- Covering letter to the College Principal
- Completed relevant “Employment Application Form” and “Statement of Faith” located below
- Current CV
To: College Principal
Nambour Christian College
PO Box 500
NAMBOUR QLD 4560
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries, phone 07 5451 3333.