At our Sunshine Coast school campus, you will experience stunning gardens in a lush rainforest setting and gain a full appreciation of the first-class facilities created to support our students in their 21st century learning.
Set in a tranquil, central and convenient position on the Sunshine Coast, our sprawling 22-hectare campus features colourful, architecturally designed buildings, large air-conditioned classrooms and specialist learning spaces.
To provide the highest standard of education at each stage of your child’s school journey, the campus is divided into dedicated areas for early learning, Primary, Middle and Secondary students. Each area has a range of purpose-built facilities to ensure students are given learning advantages suitable to their stage of schooling. These facilities are a great source of pride for our College, and we continually reinvest in the technology, equipment and resources necessary to further your child’s education and maintain a beautiful and safe learning environment.
Let your child discover their creative abilities in specialist facilities dedicated to the various areas of the arts.
- Music and dance studios
- Performing arts spaces with extensive costume wardrobe and stage props
- Industrial technology and design building with a graphics design laboratory
- Film and television studio with editing booths
- Lecture theatre and an outdoor amphitheatre for performances
Getting active is an important part of life at NCC. Boasting state-of-the-art facilities, we encourage students to partake in a range of sporting activities.
- Sporting fields
- Tennis courts
- Multi-purpose basketball courts
- Health and Fitness Centre with a climbing wall, aerobics rooms, weights rooms, PE classrooms, gymnasium and much more
- Learn to Swim Pool
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
With extensive science and IT resources, we equip students with the skills they need to thrive in modern society.
- Devices for students from Year 4 onwards
- Resource centre with an extensive library and technology resources
- Purpose-built science laboratories
Our specialist learning facilities introduce children to educational experiences that open their minds and provide them with new opportunities.
- Early learning centre for children as young as 15 months
- Multi-purpose learning centre for Primary School students
- Dedicated business and industrial technology rooms
- Hospitality building with a commercial kitchen, pastry and baking kitchen, restaurant and catering facilities
- Working farm with crops and animals
- A boarding house for Years 10-12 students from our sister school in the Gulf of Carpenteria