NCC’s Prep facility is a dynamic learning environment where our youngest students are known personally and cared for by highly experienced staff who prioritise their wellbeing and development.
A child who starts their schooling journey in Prep at Nambour Christian College benefits from an array of opportunities, ensuring they have the very best start to their education possible.
As a parent, you will be content in the knowledge that your child is safe, secure and highly valued by our early learning specialist teachers. You will also be confident in knowing that your child’s entire educational journey Prep to Year 12, will be in one of the best schools on the Sunshine Coast. Facilities, quality teachers, broad curriculum and fantastic opportunities are all here at NCC.
Every day in Prep at NCC is full of fun, discovery, learning and play. Nothing is more important to our Prep teachers than your child, their individual care and also their learning development progress.
What can you expect from Prep at NCC?
- A genuine relationship between our experienced staff and your child
- A secure precinct with playgrounds that keeps your child safe and in our care
- A strong focus on numeracy and literacy using innovative methods of learning
- Exposure to the Arts (dance, drama, music and visual arts) through our artist in residence program and specialist music teachers
- Access to amazing facilities including our indoor stadium, Junior Library, Music rooms and Berakah Farm
- A P-3 Coordinator (staff) who will monitor the development of your child
- Plenty of play opportunities inside and outdoors
- Access to technology through class iPads and electronic whiteboards
- Specialist teachers and lessons in PE, Music and French
- Teaching from a Christian worldview and exploration of the Biblical narrative
- Swimming lessons
Our Prep Teachers
NCC Prep classes are staffed by qualified early learning specialist teachers and supported by a full-time Teacher Assistant for each class.
Parents interested in enrolling their child at Prep at NCC should contact our Registrar by emailing email@example.com