Building the Foundation
The atmosphere in our Junior School is warm and caring, offering students a stimulating, enriched and disciplined educational environment. We place enormous emphasis on creating the perfect setting – delivering structure, learning and fun.
A Private Junior School in QLD Offering Exceptional Learning Opportunities for Young Students
- Individual devices for all students in Upper Junior (Years 4 to 6)
- Class sets of iPads in Prep to Year 3 classrooms
- Several outdoor adventure playgrounds
- Large Junior School oval
- Dedicated Junior School Cafe (Tuckshop)
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
The Junior School Multi-Purpose Centre (Abbenbroek building) provides the following additional facilities:
- Libraries – lower and upper Junior School
- Science laboratory
- Music classroom
- Drama/performing arts room
- Music room
- Six instrumental music tuition rooms
- Extensive undercover recreation areas
- Play areas – equipment, sandpit, soft fall mat
With access to the Health & Fitness Centre from the Junior oval, students enjoy the most comprehensive and modern facilities of any Junior School on the Sunshine Coast.
The Junior School curriculum follows National Curriculum, provided by ACARA (Australian Curriculum, Curriculum and Reporting Authority).
The key learning areas
While these key learning areas form the basis of our Junior curriculum, at NCC we underpin all teaching with a Christian world view.
Inter-school sport, excursions, camps, computing and an intensive music program are some of the additional components that provide a well-rounded Junior School Curriculum at Nambour Christian College.
Get in touch with us today
Get in touch with us today for more information on how to enrol your child in primary education at NCC.