Impressive Facilities For a Dynamic Education
At our Sunshine Coast school campus you not only experience a rainforest setting and stunning gardens but also gain an appreciation of the first class facilities provided for our students.
Impressive facilities for a dynamic education
Set in a lush rainforest setting, our sprawling 22 hectare campus occupies a tranquil position on the Sunshine Coast. Here, the modern NCC campus features colourful, architecturally designed buildings, large air-conditioned classrooms and specialist learning spaces.
To provide the highest standard of education at each stage of your child’s school journey, the campus is divided into dedicated areas for early learning, Primary, Middle and Secondary students. Each area has a range of purpose-built facilities to ensure students are given learning advantages suitable to their stage of schooling. These facilities are a great source of pride for our College and we continually reinvest in the technology, equipment and resources necessary to further your child’s education.
Let your child discover their creative abilities in specialist facilities dedicated to the various areas of the arts.
- Music and dance studios
- Performing arts facility with extensive costume wardrobe and stage props
- Industrial technology and design building with a graphics design laboratory
- Hospitality building with a commercial kitchen, pastry and baking kitchen, restaurant and catering facilities
- Film and television studio with editing booths
- Lecture theatre and outdoor amphitheatre for performances
Getting active is an important part of life at NCC. Boasting state-of-the-art facilities, we encourage students to partake in a range of sporting activities.
- Sporting fields
- Tennis courts
- Multi-purpose basketball courts
- Health and Fitness Centre with a climbing wall, aerobics rooms, weights rooms, PE classrooms, gymnasium and much more
- Learn to Swim Pool
With extensive science and IT resources, we equip students with the skills they need to thrive in modern society.
- Devices for students from Year 4 onwards
- Resource centre with an extensive library and technology resources
- Purpose-built science laboratories
Our specialist learning facilities introduce children to educational experiences that open their minds and provide them with new opportunities.
- Multi-purpose learning centre for Primary School students
- Early learning centre for children as young as 15 months
- Dedicated business and industrial technology rooms
- Working farm with crops and animals