Work at NCC
A Vibrant School Community
At Nambour Christian College, we offer a dynamic learning environment that encourages every student to reach his or her true potential. The Nambour Christian College community supports our students as they learn and grow. Since our inception, this passionate group of individuals, families and local Sunshine Coast organisations has contributed greatly to the richness of school life at NCC.
Working At Nambour Christian College
Nambour Christian College is a Sunshine Coast Christian school where staff members care passionately about the overall well-being of each of our students.
Our aim is to provide a quality educational environment that fosters security, support and success in academic, spiritual, social and physical areas of the students’ lives.
Our employment agreement with staff has six major priorities that are considered essential to the maintenance and preservation of the unique qualities, style and values of the College. These are:
- The distinctive ethos of the College
- God’s Word (the Bible) is our standard of truth
- The sense of a Christ-centred learning faith community
- The commitment to excellence in all endeavours
- The high quality of education provided by the College
- A commitment by staff to work, in co-operation with students and parents, to maximise learning outcomes for students.
As a staff member at NCC you can expect to enjoy a real faith community, regular times of devotion, outstanding facilities and gardens, all in a unique rainforest setting.
The College has a commitment to, and a reputation for, providing a supportive environment for professional development and personal growth.
Nambour Christian College is a co-educational, inter-denominational Christian school located in the heartland of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. It is a Prep to Year 12 school with approximately 1100 students. The College also contains an Early Learning Centre (Child Care) facility for children aged 2.5 and above.
We currently have the following position available.
GULF CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
Primary Classroom Teacher
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Primary Classroom Teacher to join our innovative team at the Gulf Christian College, Normanton. The successful applicant will have a strong commitment to Christian Education and a thorough knowledge of curriculum and pedagogy. This contract position will be responsible for our Year 3/4 multi-age Class and will replace a Primary Teacher who is taking maternity leave from Term 4, 2018 and recommencing January 2020.
The ability to support our College values and ethos, as we work in partnership with our families to provide excellence in Christian Education is essential. A generous package including an accommodation subsidy is offered.
To Apply: Applications must complete all documents pertaining to this position listed below.
The College’s practices are based on Biblical Christian principles and values. Our staff are expected to embrace the Christian ethos and values of our College, as we teach, guide and direct the lives of our students.
Application forms must be submitted by Friday 17th August 2018
Post to: CEO, Gulf Christian College, PO Box 500, Nambour Qld 4560
Or email: email@example.com
For all enquiries Phone: 07 5451 3333
How to Apply
When a position is advertised in the Work at NCC section of this web site:
- Please be sure to read the material associated with the position, including the Position Description and the Selection Criteria.
- Download the forms relevant to the position you wish to apply for. Complete and sign the forms, as required.
- Write a brief personal resume addressing each of the Selection Criteria as detailed for the advertised position.
- Submit a Curriculum Vitae.
- Mail all the above marked ‘Confidential’ to:-
CEO or College Principal
Nambour Christian College
PO Box 500
NAMBOUR QLD 4560
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org