Work at NCC
A Vibrant School Community
At Nambour Christian College, we offer a dynamic learning environment that encourages every student to reach his or her true potential. The Nambour Christian College community supports our students as they learn and grow. Since our inception, this passionate group of individuals, families and local Sunshine Coast organisations has contributed greatly to the richness of school life at NCC.
Working At Nambour Christian College, Woombye
Nambour Christian College is a Sunshine Coast Christian school where staff members care passionately about the overall well-being of each of our students.
Our aim is to provide a quality educational environment that fosters security, support and success in academic, spiritual, social and physical areas of the students’ lives.
Our employment agreement with staff has six major priorities that are considered essential to the maintenance and preservation of the unique qualities, style and values of the College. These are:
- The distinctive ethos of the College
- God’s Word (the Bible) is our standard of truth
- The sense of a Christ-centred learning faith community
- The commitment to excellence in all endeavours
- The high quality of education provided by the College
- A commitment by staff to work, in co-operation with students and parents, to maximise learning outcomes for students.
As a staff member at NCC you can expect to enjoy a real faith community, regular times of devotion, outstanding facilities and gardens, all in a unique rainforest setting.
The College has a commitment to, and a reputation for, providing a supportive environment for professional development and personal growth. Nambour Christian College is a co-educational, inter-denominational Christian school located in the heartland of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. It is a Prep to Year 12 school with approximately 1100 students. The College also contains an Early Learning Centre facility for children aged 15 months and above.
The following documents should be read when applying for a position at Nambour Christian College, as they provide the solid foundational requirements for all our staff.
We currently have the following positions available.
Nambour Christian College
Secondary English Teacher
Middle & Senior School
Full-time contract commencing Term 2, 2019 (with potential for permanent employment)
The College is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and suitably qualified Teacher to join our Secondary School (Middle and Senior classes).
The successful applicant will have a strong commitment to Christian Education and a thorough knowledge of curriculum and pedagogy.
Graduates are welcome to apply.
To apply, please include a cover letter, full CV and complete all documents pertaining to this position listed below.
The College’s practices are based on Biblical Christian principles and values. We seek committed Christians who have a passion to teach, model, guide and direct the lives of our students.
Applications close: 8am Monday 1 April, 2019.
How to Apply
- Please be sure to read the material associated with the position, including the Position Description and the Selection Criteria (if applicable)
- Download the forms relevant to the position you wish to apply for. Complete and sign all forms.
- Write a brief cover letter addressing each of the Selection Criteria as detailed for the advertised position.
- Include a Resume.
- Return the full application to:
Nambour Christian College
PO Box 500
NAMBOUR QLD 4560
or email to: email@example.com
For all enquiries, phone 07-54513333