NCC Aquatic Centre
We are delighted to announce that our next major project with be the construction of the NCC Aquatic Centre.
At Nambour Christian College, we believe that an exceptional education provides not only academic success and development of character but also the pursuit of excellence in co-curricular activities including sport.
Our desire is to commence construction in September 2018, with the expected completion
date in August 2019.
Pursuing Excellence in Sport
Benefits for our parents and community
- Cost, time savings and work commitments
- Swim safety
- Creates community – open to our broader community
- Enhance sporting opportunities
Benefits for our students
- Access to swimming lessons and training with professional coaches
- Specialised water sports
- Inter-house competitions
- Before and after school activities
What facilities will the NCC Aquatic Centre include?
- Heated 50 metre 8 lane swimming pool
- Depth levels 1.2m to 2.0m (allows for water polo)
- Covered tier seating
- Easy access to Health & Fitness Centre change rooms
- Disabled access from H&FC pathways and into the pool
Architectural Rendering of the NCC Aquatic Centre
Funding for the NCC Aquatic Centre
The NCC Aquatic Centre is more than a swimming pool. This project will complete our Health and Fitness Centre, providing an outstanding training facility for our students today and into the future, as they develop their talents and passion in the pursuit of excellence.
The complex is estimated to cost between $3.3m and $3.6m. Accumulated surpluses allocated by the College for a number of years plus donations of $1.35m to date allow us to proceed with this project.
We aim to continue to seek donations from our College community to complete the project entirely.
How can we help?
All donations are tax deductible. Click Here to find out more.
Giving is not just about donations… it is about making a difference.
CEO – Nambour Christian College Ltd
07 5451 3333