Building the Foundation
The atmosphere in our Primary school is warm and caring, offering students a stimulating, enriched and disciplined educational environment. We place enormous emphasis on creating the perfect setting – delivering structure, learning and fun.
A Private Primary School in QLD Offering Exceptional Learning Opportunities for Young Students
Our buildings incorporate a combination of open area learning and single classrooms that all of our Sunshine Coast students can enjoy:
- Individual Microsoft Surface 3 devices for all students in Senior Primary (Years 4 to 6)
- Class sets of iPads in Prep to Year 3 classrooms
- Music room
- Performing arts room
- Several outdoor adventure playgrounds
- Excellent undercover areas
- Large Primary School oval and a smaller Junior Primary oval
- Dedicated Primary Cafe (Tuckshop)
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
The Primary School Multi-Purpose Centre (Abbenbroek building) provides the following additional facilities:
- Science laboratory
- Music classroom
- Drama / performing arts room
- Music rehearsal rooms
- 6 x instrumental music tuition rooms
- Extensive undercover recreation areas
With access to the Health & Fitness Centre from the two adjoining Primary ovals, students enjoy the most comprehensive and modern facilities of any Primary School on the Sunshine Coast.
The Primary School curriculum follows National Curriculum, provided by ACARA (Australian Curriuclum, Assessment and Reporting Authority).
The key learning areas
While these key learning areas form the basis of our Primary curriculum, at NCC we underpin all teaching with a Christian world view.
Inter-school sport, excursions, camps, computing and an intensive music program are some of the additional components that provide a well-rounded Primary School Curriculum at Nambour Christian College.
Get in touch with us today
Get in touch with us today for more information on how to enrol your child in primary education at NCC.